Colour Sgt coldstream Guards

P

Paul P

Hi guys heres a few pics of a figure I recently finished, its a 150mm victory models coldstream guards Colour Sgt in the Crimea 1854

Hope you like it

Paul

First Name
Adrian
That is outstanding!!! 5*'s from me

I've just ordered 2 x 120mm figures to have a go at, if its ok with you I'll pick your brains to help me along :smiling3:

Adrian

P

Paul P

\ said:
That is outstanding!!! 5*'s from me I've just ordered 2 x 120mm figures to have a go at, if its ok with you I'll pick your brains to help me along :smiling3:

Adrian
No problem Adrian, what figures are you getting

Paul

First Name
Adrian
I got a couple of Verlinden ones from Hannants, ones a german trooper in snow gear on ski's, the other is a german pilot, only ever done one figure before, its on here some place. Just wanted to have another go and they were cheap :smiling3:

Adrian

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Absolutely awesome job Paul............. :score: from me matey.

Peter

P

Paul P

\ said:
I got a couple of Verlinden ones from Hannants, ones a german trooper in snow gear on ski's, the other is a german pilot, only ever done one figure before, its on here some place. Just wanted to have another go and they were cheap :smiling3: Adrian
Adrian no problem give me a shout if you need any help, I don't normally do WW2, my speciality is ancients and medieval, and Crimean occasionally :smile1: but ill do what I can,

many thanks for the comments guys

Paul

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
A beautifully painted figure Paul.

Top work and 5 well earned stars from me.

Tony.

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
wonder if I could squeeze a figure or two in among my afv , no no no resist .:respect1: my misus would kill me !