COMMISION BUILD-1/144 TYPE VII-C ATLANTIC VERSION-SUNKEN WRECK.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Just thought I would let you all know that the client has received the model.

He sent me this email:

Morning Si,

Yup she arrived in brill condition, I get really p***** off when the Postal service plays rugby with my parcels. As for the model I'm really pleased with the build and paint.

The mouldy green
(not sure if he means on the hull or the verdigris on the stand) and rust are the "dogs whatsits". Am really in awe of your talents, but it just gives me something to aim for, especially with the day light getting shorter.

I saw a programme recently about the vehicles that didn't make it onto the beaches in Normandy and are rusting away...…..what a brill diorama,,,,if you get my drift. There are bound to be lots of oops and poorly built model vehicles around.

I'd still like to send you photographs of my attempts at rusting hulks if that would be okay, I'm getting there slowly.

I hope we can keep in touch ….Meant to mention I have access to a 3d printer so if you need anything for the tanks etc you build just let me know. I use a site called "thingiverse" for free models. Type in any name and its amazing what is on there.

Take care and hope to speak soon

Kindest regards and thanks
Frank

I thought that was really nice and a weight was lifted when I read he liked it...phew. :thumb2:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Great work Si don't know how you do it...

Neither do I Barry, amazing what you can do with some garden sweepings and glue. Really appreciate you stopping by and leaving a lovely comment.