Completed.... "Battle For Berlin"

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Sorry Jim, but it does stand out a bit in an otherwise very well done dio
I looked on the internet. These are Czechoslovak inscriptions on t-34. They were used if the Czechoslovak Brigade
So sorry fellows, it seems my enthusiasm to create a piece depicting the horrors of war and the sadness and irony of Man's inhumanity to Man got caught up in such technical glitches.
I will be much more careful in future to utterly research and make absolutely certain of every marking, every piece of minute equipment , stowage etc... before I post
another piece.

Thank you for bringing to my attention these oversights in historical inaccuracy on my part as this will make me more diligent in future endeavors to assure
such mistakes on my part never happen again.

Jim

С

Сергей Белый

It's okay I just did when the KAMAZ 4310 1/35 model I pasted the Guards (Гвардия) sign on it, but it was not put on this KAMAZ and everyone made a lot of comments - it was not put on KAMAZ. And at the moment I became the same. I'll pay attention to everything. But Dioramma despite this is gorgeous !!!

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
So sorry fellows, it seems my enthusiasm to create a piece depicting the horrors of war and the sadness and irony of Man's inhumanity to Man got caught up in such technical glitches.
I will be much more careful in future to utterly research and make absolutely certain of every marking, every piece of minute equipment , stowage etc... before I post
another piece.

Thank you for bringing to my attention these oversights in historical inaccuracy on my part as this will make me more diligent in future endeavors to assure
such mistakes on my part never happen again.

Jim
... Historical Correctness it's important if you make a Diorama that will go in a contest...or if you are an History fan (like I am) and you want everything to be perfect for the year you are representing; if you just want to depict the horrors and sorrow of war... WELL YOUR DIORAMA IS SPOT ON... WELL DONE...

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Not much to add to comments above ,must have taken a hell of a time to complete, nice one.