Completed (ready-to-go) German 1/35 figures - Available?

SpitfireAce

SMF Supporter
First Name
Tom
Hi All, I am looking for completed (ready-to-go) German Army 1/35 figures for sale? I am not good at painting figures so would prefer to buy pre-done ones to use in dioramas etc. (1/35 German armour). Is there a place that I can purchase them (online?), my searches have come up empty to this point.

Thanks in advance.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Evening Tom,

If I recall correctly, Dragon has a line of pre-painted figures that go under the name of Cando,
Tamiya also made some sets of pre-painted 1/35 figures in a dio series, but I don't think these are made anymore. I also can't quote you any kind of prices for the figures or sets. I am pretty sure there are others too...HTH's a little!

Prost
Allen

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
You can quite often find them on ebay. A quick search found this one for example:

SpitfireAce

SMF Supporter
First Name
Tom
Evening Tom,

If I recall correctly, Dragon has a line of pre-painted figures that go under the name of Cando,
View attachment 341934
Tamiya also made some sets of pre-painted 1/35 figures in a dio series, but I don't think these are made anymore. I also can't quote you any kind of prices for the figures or sets. I am pretty sure there are others too...HTH's a little!

Prost
Allen
Thank You!