Completed ***** Ron's (and Grandson's) Disc Camouflaged Tamiya Panther Ausf. A.*****

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks Jim and Pete.

Pete - He'll soon be 13. I'm going to buy him a Home Brew beer kit for his birthday..... as if!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Ron, I just had to come back to this one and say that the first set of b&w pics were nothing short of stunning.
I already know your techniques are as simple as ham and I kick myself for not being more imaginative.

I have made some good strides in my photo abilities but I think its time to emerge from my darkish studio type pics and go squinting into the light of day.

I really do need to get outdoors with it and use natural sunlight and backdrops in my pics, plenty of trees and sunshine around so no excuses on my part.
I may reshoot some existing stuff and see how things turn out, thank you again for yet another inspirational goal for me to aspire to which keeps
modelling alive for me.

Jim.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Truly awesome guys! I am amazed how you have made this model look so realistic. Stunning photography as always. Well done guys. You must be very pleased. Looking forward to seeing the next combo build:thumb2: