COMPLETED: 'THE SLEEPING GIANT'.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Great build Si, I like your style of redundant machines, weathering and the simple dioramas are just fab mate.

Lee :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice Si, like him , nice weathering as well with the moss growing on him great job, ;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Ehhh...? What this means o_O ?
What Ian means is that I am not far behind in creating Mechs that are as just as good as yours...if only lol.

Si:smiling3:

D

dubster72

That's really nice Si! You have a keen eye for something that's different. The sense of isolation & disuse is really apparent.

Actually, your originality has planted a seed in my head! ;) something built from scratch.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Ta guys, this was another troublesome build with broken joints and bad fit, despite that it doesn't look too bad.

\ said:
That's really nice Si! You have a keen eye for something that's different. The sense of isolation & disuse is really apparent.Actually, your originality has planted a seed in my head! ;) something built from scratch.
Sounds interesting Patrick...

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Very interesting mate , I do think it needs a bit of vine work around the bottom of it's legs to give it a bit more of an overgrown look like it's been there a while

I do like it it's well painted and presented in fact it looks a bit like me before my first coffee in the morning :D

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Very interesting mate , I do think it needs a bit of vine work around the bottom of it's legs to give it a bit more of an overgrown look like it's been there a whileI do like it it's well painted and presented in fact it looks a bit like me before my first coffee in the morning :D
Good idea mate, will see if I have some steel wool in the shed. Glad you like it.