Compressor problem..............solved.

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Last week my compressor decided it would not work below 20PSI, by that I mean it just stopped running if I turned the pressure down. As it was still under guarantee I emailed Bartsharp and explained the problem and got a very quick reply from them asking for a bit more information. They then said to try removing the head to see if there was any contamination in the system. I did as they asked and found nothing so they told me they would send another regulator/gauge to me which arrived the next day. As an experiment to confirm my thoughts I fitted the new gauge to my existing regulator and it worked no problem right down to 2 PSI, result. I then emailed them to say what I had done and did they want the new regulator returned and they said just to dispose of the old one. Great service from Bartsharp they really care about the customer and are very, very helpful. I have bought a few items from them in the past and will continue to use them. Sorry for the long winded post but I felt the need to tell someone. :smiling5:

Andy.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
That's good. We all tend to flag up poor service but we should also note service that goes above and beyond. Well done Bartsharp.
Jim

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Never had a problem dealing with them would recomend to anybody , never had a problem with their airbrushes either nice bits of kit for the money Dave