Compressor to airbrush HELP!

E

Ex TT

Hi all,

Just borrowed a 25 litre compressor to use with my airbrush.. its Huge! lol!

Currently it has a hose that was attached to a tyre airline. Can anyone tell me what hoses and connectors i need to attach my BD180 airbrush.. Sure this is all very simple but i really have not got a clue!! I think the airbrush has a 1/8 fitting but i dont know what to get for the hose and what to use to connect it to the compressor. I have nowhere locally to purchase or ask advice so it will be off the internet, hence i need to know what to order...

thanks

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Have a look at Airbrushes.com. If you can't find,or still aren't sure,what adaptor you need give them a ring. They are always extremely helpful,I've dealt with them several times.They'll get you sorted.

Cheers

Steve

N

noble

If you get stuck look up Everythingairbrush online they also have a phone number and are extremely helpful, the prices are resonable too.

scott

T

T-F

Hi,

I have just bought a new twin action Airbrush but the connector to the Air hose has no threads but has 3 ridges, I need to get the correct connectors for the Airbrush Air hose and Air hose to compressor.

I have been using a Revell beginners Air Brush and the Air hose has screw on connectors.

I needed to upgrade and a dual action Airbrush, which Inow have but cannot connect it to my new Airbrush.

Anyone know what connectors I need ?

Cheers,

Tony.

W

wbk666

that end with the 3 ridges should come unscrewed leaving you with a thread that will normally fit your common braided air hose.

T

T-F

Woooo, it does unscrew, I'll go and check it now.

Thanks for reply, I'll let you know if it solves the problem ?:dancing2:

T

T-F

Well I've unscrewed it but I need a different fitting as the threaded part on the Airbrush is too big for my Air lines.

Any idea what I need to get to reduce the fitting to fit my Air hose ?

T

T-F

The Air Hoses I have are for the Badger 250 Basic and Revell beginners Air Brush.

I have one reducer which fits the Brush but I need one to connect to the compressor.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
There are only 2 sizes 1/8 and 1/4 usually the airbrush is 1/8

T

T-F

The 1/8 is the smallest and should fit the Air hose connectors?

If so that's what I need. Does your sales/shop sell them ?

The only ones I could find on Ebay are from China.#