Container Trailer

First Name
Charles
Absolutely superb! An outstanding model. Luv it! Thanks for sharing. Will you be doing the rig to go with it??

Thank you. No rig. I had already built the rig that was suppose to go with it some years back. It's the one with the burnt out excavator. This trailer is just a stand-alone display.

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Charles
Having pulled a few of these around, the authenticity is 100% for the scale. Very well done, are the doors a pain to close just like the real ones.
Mike.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Charles. I’ve pulled these for 24yrs now spot on and very convincing you did a great job. It reminds me one time I delivered I some farm tractors from Sweden.

First Name
Charles
Charles. I’ve pulled these for 24yrs now spot on and very convincing you did a great job. It reminds me one time I delivered I some farm tractors from Sweden.

Thank you. Farm tractors from Sweden? Pretty cool. :smiling3:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Top notch work as usual Charles.

ATB.

Andrew

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Thank you. Farm tractors from Sweden? Pretty cool. :smiling3:
Yes a tractor dealer from Poplar Bluff Missouri USA went over bought them and had them shipped back here

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Charles. I thought of your container first thing this morning when I hooked on to this one. That black out Mark looks like the one you did my hats off to you on a wonderful job on that can F93F2D13-267C-43B7-A873-B82A112721AA.jpeg

First Name
Charles
Thank you kindly for that photo.Its awesome looking! I should have painted the trailer chassi yellow, now that I see your reference photo.