Cromwell Cruiser 1/76

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Not built that one, but I think it’s pretty old, so expect fit problems :smiling3: If you want a really nice Cromwell in 1/72, by the way, try the Revell kit.

(Also, there’s a separate thread for latest acquisitions :smiling3:)

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
I picked the kit up from a charity shop, it's a great little model and goes together very nicely.

S

Spartan

Not built that one, but I think it’s pretty old, so expect fit problems :smiling3: If you want a really nice Cromwell in 1/72, by the way, try the Revell kit.

(Also, there’s a separate thread for latest acquisitions:smiling3:)
Hi Jakko I’m still finding my way around the forum. If the mods would like to move this thread to the appropriate place that’s no problem. Thanks for your comments Jakko as they help a newbie like me. :thumb2:

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
I built one of these - build thread is in the little armour GB if you want to have a look. Biggest problem was that some of the turret panels were warped.

Pete

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Not built that one, but I think it’s pretty old, so expect fit problems

actually its a new tool kit......came out in 2011

still has some fit issues, the small side skirty bits were what i had problems with

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Never built one but not expensive and good for practice

S

Spartan

actually its a new tool kit......came out in 2011

still has some fit issues, the small side skirty bits were what i had problems with
Thanks Beowulf for the information and pointing out the skirty bits.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Another tip - the instructions tell you to put the suspension and tracks on early, but painting is a lot easier if you leave them off until the end.
Pete

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Kevin, I’ve made this as well, went together no problem at all...Pete and I agree on the wheels and tracks as well. They are easier to paint off the model, but putting the skirts on is then a little tricky as you will probably have painted the body. Just takes a little touching up if you get glue spots.

S

Spartan

Thanks guys for the heads up, especially when you have built this model.

S

Spartan

I received my Cromwell cruiser tank model. When I opened the box there were no decals or build instructions. Managed to contact the place I purchased the model from.:sad: