Cylon Centurion Revell 1:6 Figure

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7237

Hadn’t realised how big he was! Lovely job of getting him together Pete :thumb2:
Hi Si he certainly big that's for sure, a bit of a step up from a toon tank :smiling5: might have to order some more paint I'm using quite a bit, but you don't know until you try these things.
Pete.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Pete.
It's a wow from me, looks very clean and not a sight of any glue, unlike mine .

First Name
Stuart
Hi Pete

really enjoying the build - I seem to remember I have the viper kit in the loft somewhere! Must dig it out! Also clever use of the alligator clips and wooden handles - might have to pinch that idea :tongue-out3:

D

Deleted member 7237

Pete.
It's a wow from me, looks very clean and not a sight of any glue, unlike mine .
Thank you John all done with mirrors and very bad lighting. Come on yours isn't that bad.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Pete

really enjoying the build - I seem to remember I have the viper kit in the loft somewhere! Must dig it out! Also clever use of the alligator clips and wooden handles - might have to pinch that idea :tongue-out3:
Hi Stuart I'm pleased you are enjoying it, please feel free to use any idea you won't find meny whatching my stuff.
Pete.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Pete,
The finish on the armour looks very good. I like the subtle hues in the finish.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thank you John all done with mirrors and very bad lighting. Come on yours isn't that bad.
Pete.
You've not seen the lastest then :smiling3:

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Looks good to me Pete. I remember the original cylons being very shiny but the latest incarnation seem a lot less so.
Think you very close colour wise:thumb2:

D

Deleted member 7237

Looks good to me Pete. I remember the original cylons being very shiny but the latest incarnation seem a lot less so.
Think you very close colour wise:thumb2:
Cheers Si, yes I agree with you they had a much duller look to them which is what I'm at at.
Pete :thumb2:.

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi everything is now in primer, all the leg and foot armour is now on but as you can see I needed to do quite a bit of filling so one step forward and two back.

Thank you for looking in.
Pete.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
I have no idea what this is, but wouldn't his armour get dented in use? Might save a bit of filling!
Pete

D

Deleted member 7237

I have no idea what this is, but wouldn't his armour get dented in use? Might save a bit of filling!
Pete
Hi Pete, it's from Battlestar Galactica didn't you watch it as a kid Lorne Greene in it who also was in Bonanza
you must remember that one .
Pete.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Oh yes, I might have watched the odd episode!
Pete