Cyril the Chameleon (Robot Rocket Miniatures)

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Vallejo Still water added , after building a dam out of Panzer putty, hopefully i will be able to either pull it away or cut it away. I have also dropped a few leaves into the stream, and when dry will fashion some ripples.

20200421_130939_resized.jpg20200421_130942_resized.jpg

D

Deleted member 6559

A marvellous splash of colour Steve - really nicely done. The black base has pulled it all together.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Steve
You certainly tackle some unusual subjects. You seem able to turn your hand to anything. Much smaller than I imagined. He really does look superb and on that brilliant base very eyecatching.
Jim

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
A cracking job Steve.
Nice work Steve.Something different and nicely made.
Top drawer Carruthers.
Richard.
Hi Steve
You certainly tackle some unusual subjects. You seem able to turn your hand to anything. Much smaller than I imagined. He really does look superb and on that brilliant base very eyecatching.
Jim

Thank you all for the kind comments, need to push on and get the branch painted, found some Vallejo dark slate grey and light sienna pigments, which have since been added onto the groundwork.

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
After ordering some moss scatter yesterday for the branch. I spent a few hours clearing years of ivy (lime some creature out of a scifi film with its sticky bits) and came across a load of dried moss, so now have a shot glass full of the stuff. Nature to the rescue.

20200425_180659.jpg20200425_180708.jpg