D9R - Major Maintenance

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Hello Charles, long time no see, I trust you've been playing and keeping safe my friend?
Brilliant work as usual from yourself, imagination has ran away with this one... so much I didn't even notice the fitters were clean! :tears-of-joy:

Lee

First Name
Charles
Hello Charles, long time no see, I trust you've been playing and keeping safe my friend?
Brilliant work as usual from yourself, imagination has ran away with this one... so much I didn't even notice the fitters were clean! :tears-of-joy:

Lee

Hi Lee. Thank you. All is well with me and the family, thank God. Hope it is the same with you too.
Yep! They're clean, cleaned not too long before the overahaul began. ;)

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Hi Lee. Thank you. All is well with me and the family, thank God. Hope it is the same with you too.
Yep! They're clean, cleaned not too long before the overahaul began. ;)

Charles, thank you, yes we are all good

I like your think on a new shift and all clean, :tears-of-joy:

Lee

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Wow that is superb work, great to see the doobie in a different setting, always wanted to get one of these kits.

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Excellent work, and a nice story it tells.
John.

First Name
Charles
Wow that is superb work, great to see the doobie in a different setting, always wanted to get one of these kits.

It's a great kit. Very detailed with lots and lots of small parts, excluding the inner parts, which I scratch built.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Excellent work on the weathering and paintwork for the vehicles, Charles. If only the workshops I go to were just this clean I'd be in my Sunday best or white sneakers when I service my car. You did it on purpose I guess for us to focus on the detailed weathering of the hardware. :thumb2:

Cheers,
Richard

First Name
Charles
Excellent work on the weathering and paintwork for the vehicles, Charles. If only the workshops I go to were just this clean I'd be in my Sunday best or white sneakers when I service my car. You did it on purpose I guess for us to focus on the detailed weathering of the hardware. :thumb2:

Cheers,
Richard

Actually I just used different references from around the globe with the subject matter at hand to deduced that I wanted the surrounding areas to be reasonably clean and not so messing. I have also seen shops that were really down right dirty and messed up. I didn't want to portray that.