Daddy, The Swinging Suburbanite! By Testors

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7237

Damn Pete,

Another one done already??? And a great job on this one too!!! It's a shame you can't get the two together in a diorama of some sort. Maybe both leaving the house and him going to work and her going to the store…...In a hurry!!!……..

Bleib Gesund
Allen
Thanks Allen I have trouble building the kit's alone building diorama's for them but a good idea though.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

"Daddy" and "Drag Hag" make the perfect couple! Great job on both Pete.....with no help from the Minions, I might add.
There both together now and driving off into the sunset don't you love a happy ending.
Pete.

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
Sorry Pete, totally missed this one - just had a read through

Nice additions along the way

Doesn't matter that you deleted the steering wheel as it looks like they forgot to add any steering mechanism to go with it - he must have a nice straight drive to and from work :smiling5:

D

Deleted member 7237

Sorry Pete, totally missed this one - just had a read through

Nice additions along the way

Doesn't matter that you deleted the steering wheel as it looks like they forgot to add any steering mechanism to go with it - he must have a nice straight drive to and from work :smiling5:
Cheers Simon, no worries I miss everyone stuff all the time, I added a joystick so the steering is controlled by fly by wire ;).
Pete.