DAK

D

Daniel Horvath

Good afternoon to you all! After 14 months and 1week the first part of my diorama is complete! It consists 3 tanks , 2 planes multiple vehicles and buildings and a 121 figures! I hope you guys like it ! Thanks for looking best regards Danny!DF8A9889-402E-4349-8DE5-D7AC454998C6.jpegE66055D2-0F43-415B-89F5-20980CB6C764.jpeg

C

Crazy Pat

WOW!!!!:surprised::surprised:
been following this dio since MM. seriously brilliant work there, i only hope that one day i can get half as good as that.
well done and thanks again for sharing it with us.:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Outstanding work there :thumb2::thumb2: - at the rate I am completing kits - there's about 4 years work for me!! :smiling2:
When you say first part - how many parts do you propose??

Paul.
:smiling:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Class build Danny.
Good composition and loads to look at, that's for sure!

Very well done.
Ron

D

Daniel Horvath

Pat thanks for the comments! This is the first diorama i ever built so im sure you can do it as well as good as mien or even better

Paul thank you as well for your comment! I have planned this monster dio to be 5 separate section however I think i cut it down to 3 ! As my idea changes all the time! The next section will be the continuation of this military base with a wall , entrance which will lead to the city ! So the 3 rd section will be the city with multiple buildings and locals markets etc ! But I leave it as a surprise for you guys ! It will take another 3 years for sure but no rush!

Ron thanks again sir and also thank you for your suggestion ! I try my best with it

Regards Danny

D

Daniel Horvath

Today was the model show and im proudly can say it was a success! So like to thank you for all you who followed this build! I took home the first place in diorama category! All the best regards Danny EA4BCBAF-0257-42D5-9309-5212C458D566.jpeg

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Congratulations Danny, a very worthy winner!

Now you just fill that 'Trophy' with your favourite drink, and enjoy your well earned success.

Well done.

Ron

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
saw this at the show today.....how on earth did you transport it there!, huge!!!

well done on the win

D

Daniel Horvath

Ron and Steve thank you very much fellas! Also thanks Beowulf ! I was able to fit in the trunk of my car , but it was just fit in if it would be a few inch wider I would have to hire a van ! thanks again guys regards Danny DB3DC0D2-2DC2-4E4A-A214-3540FC0993C4.jpeg2ECE6461-5347-42A4-91CE-ADEAA68C7EDC.jpegC53645F6-8EEA-4EA4-98ED-539FD46F0BFE.jpeg

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Well done Danny, really please for you.
What a result, you must be really happy to have all that hard work recognised.
:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:.
John.

Last edited:
D

Daniel Horvath

Thanks John im very happy! Especially because this is the first diorama I have ever built! And also I just get back to modelling when I started this dio! Due to work and constant traveling I couldn’t do it for like 15 years so im very pleased that my work get recognised by others! Thanks again for the kind words regards Danny

Reactions: JR

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Wow, what a great result Danny:hugging-face: and a well deserved gold award.:thumb2:
Fernando

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Danny,
So glad you picked up a gold award....a very worthy winner.
So much time and effort has gone into this and it’s a thing of beauty!
Top work mate....you must be very pleased
Si

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
A superb result Dan! Have you thought about putting this into a museum somewhere? It's certainly museum quality and deserves a wider audience.