Dakota 1/72 Airfix. pert of 10 aircraft Jersey airport Diorama.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5496
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5496

Dakota which plied back & forth to Jersey from England. Known as a Dakmaster.

My first ever flight & to live in Jersey for one year now 59. Part of a diorama of Jersey Airport.

So far 8 aircraft to go. All 1950/60. The PE is the boarding steps
QX6raq.jpg
AaXYC3.jpg W0wbTU.jpg iVyXsl.jpg jTiPO1.jpg

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Hi Laurie

Really looking forward to seeing this one together.

I've managed to make it to your fair Island a couple of times in the last 15 years or so as my wife's godparents live on the island, fairly close to the airport too.

ATB

Andrew

D

Deleted member 5496

Hi Laurie

Really looking forward to seeing this one together.

I've managed to make it to your fair Island a couple of times in the last 15 years or so as my wife's godparents live on the island, fairly close to the airport too.

ATB

Andrew

Thanks Andrew see what I can do. The Rapide I was building met a death when I jumped on it. Just looked incorrect on the nose.

Doing well here in Jersey. Only 15 cases out 110,000. no one in hospital. Testing next week 2000 a day results in 9hours, 12 at the moment. All travellorsinto Jersey are tested & loked in until tests are received.
All except the cinema open.

Laurie

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
LOOKIN good Laurei as thats another thing ive wanted to do in my life make up an airport dio brilliant work
chris

D

Deleted member 5496

LOOKIN good Laurei as thats another thing ive wanted to do in my life make up an airport dio brilliant work
chris
Do it Chris. abandoned, just for now, my Falklands dio on the spur of the moment.

Got hold of this Heron with Jersey Airlines emblazoned across the fuselage. Then the imagination went berserk.

Problem is I keep adding another airliner. Going to have to suspend some of the smaller ones as if flying.

Laurie

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Do it Chris. abandoned, just for now, my Falklands dio on the spur of the moment.

Got hold of this Heron with Jersey Airlines emblazoned across the fuselage. Then the imagination went berserk.

Problem is I keep adding another airliner. Going to have to suspend some of the smaller ones as if flying.

Laurie
HI Laurie yes it would be nice to do a dio of an airport But HAV'NT got the time as to busy building tiger im happy to say but one of these days well you never know i may manage it but yours is comin on great an more planes the better
chris