Dart Herald 1/72 Marquette ???? Jersey airport Diorama : I hope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5496
  • Start date

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Laurie,

Just had a catch-up. All I can say is VERY well done for persevering.....

Like the others I would have given up.

ATB.

Andrew

D

Deleted member 5496

Laurie,

Just had a catch-up. All I can say is VERY well done for persevering.....

Like the others I would have given up.

ATB.

Andrew

Thank you Andrew much appreciated.

As he, being Captain of the team Russia, I will be sending full documentary evidence of the cruelty this has inflicted on me to Президент Российской Федерации
( ha ha you thinka I do notty speaker the Rusky) (President of the Russian Federation).

Laurie

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Good stuff Laurie as we've said if its what you want and that's all there is so be it ,I dont mind putting the time in and enjoy the challenge but when it drags on bordem becomes a bigger problem than the kit ,you seem to have a good balance going on . Dave

D

Deleted member 5496

Good stuff Laurie as we've said if its what you want and that's all there is so be it ,I dont mind putting the time in and enjoy the challenge but when it drags on bordem becomes a bigger problem than the kit ,you seem to have a good balance going on . Dave
You optimist :smiling2: David.

Thanks you very much for your kind thoughts.

The enduring torture will be of the past in about a week. :smiling:

Laurie

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
If any time you're naughty Laurie, we know what brand of kit to send you. :tears-of-joy: I like it when a plan(e) comes together...

Cheers,
Richard

D

Deleted member 5496

Another short keep up. Progress slow. Cataract op. 9 days yippee. Hopefully normality.

Approaching finish, happily (of sorts) just love pessimism as it is the downside. The future to come.

Laurie

sAG2on.jpg 0N74lM.jpg w7DQhL.jpg

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Decal progress looking good there Laurie. You mean you double layered the white decals?

Cheers,
Richard

D

Deleted member 5496

Decal progress looking good there Laurie. You mean you double layered the white decals?

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks Richard

The 20Decals relied on the white area being airbrushed white. They are lazer & when I cut out the white letters I did not realize that they when separted from the backing were transparent.

Resorted then to the original kit decals which are dense white (almost) for the transport version, mine is airline, which also had the BIA logo.

Gee so many idiotic facets on this model. Just near, not to near, laughable

Laurie

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thanks Richard

The 20Decals relied on the white area being airbrushed white. They are lazer & when I cut out the white letters I did not realize that they when separted from the backing were transparent.

Resorted then to the original kit decals which are dense white (almost) for the transport version, mine is airline, which also had the BIA logo.

Gee so many idiotic facets on this model. Just near, not to near, laughable

Laurie
I see it now.

Cheers,
Richard