Das Boot.

D

Daniel Horvath

Good evening everybody ! This will be my future project so this is just a little teaser! Sorry guys! I have been fascinated by u boats in all my life and always want it to do a diorama about them ! As you guys know by now i love huge dioramas so this will not be different! I love 1/35 scale! I had my eyes on a nice u boat in that scale but the company stopped making them unfortunately, however its back in production for a few months and will be no more never ever again! So I couldn’t resist and I decided whatever the costs is i have to have one ! Lets not talk about the price you would be shocked! But the real modeller have to go the extra mile and im passionate about my hobby so i did ! So ladies and gentlemen I bought one of the bigest model in the world in 1/35 ! It came today and i was running home to see it ! It’s amazing and im over the moon ! I just opened the box to look inside so not much to see in the pictures! I will plann this out very well and slowly slowly buy the things what i will need for the dio, hopefully next year at some point ill be ready to start! So here are some pictures what it will be and a description of the U-Boat VIIC soon as new things arrive for the diorama I post ! Like to thank you for all who will joining me in this extraordinary build! Best regards Danny

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Now your'e talking - The U-Boat is my favourite build subject!

Great stuff Danny. Bring it on.....
Ron

Marty

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martin
Danny--that looks awesome--always fancied doing the Bronco Type XX111 but at @1metre in length it was just too big!!!!--id need to build an extension for this--looking forward to it--big time!!
cheers Marty

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi guys first of all a big thanks for your comment and also for showing interest in this monster build! Like I said im only planning to do it in next year so sorry for make you fellas wait! I need loads of thing for it so it will take time and money to collect the items! The most difficult part to get is the figures the only company who makes naval figures is U-Models a French company people say difficult to deal with them so i guess will be a challenge, i found few shops online who selling there figures so hopefully with a good search i can collect them slowly also what I really want it is a 30 ton crane for the pier which is running on rails which are on the pier but my luck again its not in production any longer so have to look for alternative solutions. I will attach 3 links of 3 different models. These are the only ones I found about this model kit im about to do so here is one showing the pier https://www.panzer-bau.de/dioramen-1-35/schiffsdioramen-1-35/s-100-am-pier-den-haag/ This is a german gentleman website I don’t know if you guys have seen it before but his work is fascinating if you go through his website there is hundreds of models and dioramas you found all made by him also there is a picture about his home it’s like a museum take a browse on his website it’s seriously worth your time and its a great inspiration. The second website is also showing the pier and the same guy did the sub as well but separate http://www.dynamicdioramas.org/sea_hunter/sea_hunter.html
And finally the sub http://www.dynamicdioramas.org/MODEL SOURCE/Rendezvous with a Gray Wolf/index.html
So thanks again fellas for joining and soon as i get kits or figures for the dio I post regards Danny

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Danny .
Something like this .
942735-13385-18-pristine.jpg

http://blitz-kit.fr/21-vehicule?p=5, bit pricey though £66 plus
John .

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi John thanks for your assistance i was thinking about these ..... the ideal would be this but out of production unfortunately!588EE498-1599-425E-A9C0-035AC3259F8E.jpeg34B3E4F8-A766-4722-8407-4ECA5D8D783B.jpeg

D

Daniel Horvath

But i think the MIG is out of production also! But im keep looking maybe find one!

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi Gary thanks for joining . I had my eye on them so its on my list .Thanks for your assistance and help, much appreciate it . Regards Danny

D

Daniel Horvath

Evening everybody the first orders are on the way for the dio I found a few figures and small motorboat and soldiers who will carry a big rubber dinghy so i will keep looking for figures so if any kit is on the way i let you guys know! Thanks for looking regards Danny0DE91BD0-F132-4E12-BC97-75EAB26BF7F2.jpeg450C5C46-472E-4BF1-9B27-ABE0E8509B3A.jpegBBD650D9-AC56-4296-8E2D-390589DD994D.jpeg43B987C4-B08C-4CD9-826C-2C50EA94DB47.jpeg80D2C4F4-FB2C-4DBF-88DD-1863C1236557.jpeg6C27EA5C-ED97-4A7F-8745-6B6B999877E1.jpeg34331A77-9B14-4004-B589-B2489C53AAD7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: