Dave's BF110C , Eduard 1:72 Battle of Britain GB completed

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Ok I am calling this one complete. It is a very nice kit and all my problems I would class as due to me rather than the kit. Once I have got a few other builds under my belt I fancy coming back to have a go at one of the other variants. A couple of the photos where taken before I noticed I had forgotten to trim back the aerial wire.

IMG_0119.jpgIMG_0120.jpgIMG_0122.jpgIMG_0123.jpgIMG_0126.jpg

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Lovely job.
I see that you managed to beat the shark mouth into submission nicely in the end!

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Nice job Dave, she looks very dark and menacing. Did you enjoy the Eduard ?

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Nice job Dave, she looks very dark and menacing. Did you enjoy the Eduard ?
Yes, I have built a fair few of their Profipacks and in my experience they are well designed kits that go together well And this was no exception, I had a problem with the Sharks Teeth decal, I could get the sides and front but not meet in the middle underneath but I managed to blend in with paint. My other problem with the paintwork was me trying something new and it didn’t work. But as I said I quite fancy doing a couple of the other variants in this kit including the Norwegian based aircraft with the slipper tank.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
great job dave , top marks for persevering with the decal , cheers tony

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Great result Dave.
Nice tidy build.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Yes, I have built a fair few of their Profipacks and in my experience they are well designed kits that go together well And this was no exception, I had a problem with the Sharks Teeth decal, I could get the sides and front but not meet in the middle underneath but I managed to blend in with paint. My other problem with the paintwork was me trying something new and it didn’t work. But as I said I quite fancy doing a couple of the other variants in this kit including the Norwegian based aircraft with the slipper tank.
Dave

I've got to say it looks very nicely done indeed.

I've got a couple of 110 Profipacks in the stash as projects for the longer term. My skills aren't up to doing them justice yet as I'm just getting back into planes but pleased to hear it went together well.

Thanks for sharing.

Andrew

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Superb result Dave, glad the shark mouth worked out in the end. :thumb2: