Delete

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Really nice looking kit Lee and lots of parts in the box! Nice to see the link and length tracks too. All the best and have fun!!!

Prost
Allen

PS, we're always gentle Buddy, except on Tuesdays……………..

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Looks like a good kit Lee, I'll tag along giving encouragement & banter as appropriate!

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Alan. Thanks for the complement and I will not post lol

Graeme. Thanks for stopping by and the complement I’m going to need a lot of support on this build

Paul. My old friend thanks for stopping by been studying the instructions a lot so nothing doesn’t bite me. Glad to have you.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Lee, any particular reason you are building this in1/48 scale? It looks like a great kit and Tamiya seems to have a good reputation for fit. I hope you have fun with it and oh, by the way, all our friends on this forum are old.:rolling: some older than others!
Rick H.

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Rick. 1/48 is favorite scale and it’s very accurate that’s why I chose it I have a lot of 1/48 scale kits. I think I’m on of the younger ones lol

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Tamiya do great 1:48 kits. The only thing I didn't like was the weight in the hull. Look forward to seeing how it turns out

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Lee
Looks like a very nice kit. Certainly a lot of parts. I'm building my first 1/48 scale kit at the moment. I'm enjoying it. I am sure you'll have fun and turn out a great model.
Jim

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Steve. Thanks for stopping by. Yes I really like there kits I’m with you on the metal hull but you can always use it for a paper weight

Jim. Thanks for stopping by. I’ve been following your build I’m glad your building that I might by one but I don’t know about the ech you know I’m a Box Stock Builder

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Hi Lee, forgive me for not welcoming you to the GB, very poor!

Great start, never tried a 1/48, perhaps one for the future