Delivery over Easter

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Royal Mail are having a price increase on Tuesday 2nd April, and some things will cost a lot more to send but I think I have a solution which I will post about when I workout the details, No post will go out Friday as it's a bank holiday and Royal Mail won't be making any collections, so I will send out any orders placed Friday on Saturday, you won't get these until at least Wednesday, I will have to change to the new pricing for orders placed after Friday evening, if you want something for the Easter weekend your best placing your orders before Wednesday.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
As nothing will be going out until Tuesday due to the bank holiday all postage prices are now charged at the new rate, as usual I've tried to keep them as low as possible and fair.

I've found a way round the different packet sizes that will mean I can keep prices low, 2nd class is now just £2.95 and 1st class from £3.95, these prices are slightly higher than Royal Mail standard prices but you will pay the same if its a small packet or medium packet, if charged at the new Royal Mail prices, 2nd class medium packet would be £5.20 and 1st would start at £5.65.

This doesn't affect the free delivery, if you spend over £50 delivery will cost nothing.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
We all know that the price increase is out of your hands John but i would like to say you still give a great service and at a very reasonable price