destroyed

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Looks suitably abandoned and burnt out Scott, mission accomplished I think. Good work on the damage.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Good stuff Scott, looks very realistic, the rust is sublime and the burning is spot on.

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Superb job with those rust effects Scott.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Looks great to me Scott. A very convincing burnt out BMP. Nice airbrush and pigment use and the colours are just right.

Will this be going into a dio? An Abrahms/Challenger/Bradley/Warrior passing the destroyed troop carrier perhaps?

Cheers

P

D

Deleted member 4539

Hi Scott.

All the damage and rusting and burnt effect are great and extremely well done.

But as this is in a critique section.I would like to point out that the tracks seem to be floating in space(front and rear)

I do however believe that this perspective will disappear when placed on the groundwork and there is sand dirt build up.

I hope this is what you were wanting to know :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 4539

Hi Scott.

All the damage and rusting and burnt effect are great and extremely well done.

But as this is in a critique section.I would like to point out that the tracks seem to be floating in space(front and rear)

I do however believe that this perspective will disappear when placed on the groundwork and there is sand dirt build up.

I hope this is what you were wanting to know :smiling3:

D

dubster72

I think that looks excellent Scott. There's a nice variation of colours going on which adds interest & realism.

I'm doing something similar with a KV-2 & wondered if I was on the right lines. But having seen yours, I know I am so thanks for your (inadvertent) help :smiling3:

F

Fenlander

All been said Scott.  I assume the ash from the rubber tyres will come with the basing up.  Only thing I would suggest if you do another is to leave some vestiges of paint even if discoloured and partially blackened just to add contrast to the rust and hint at what it used to be.  Certainly not a criticism as this is obviously one that may have been totalled to the max.

N

noble

thanks guys, it will be going into a diorama, it is a vehicle that has been abandoned and destroyed since the yom Kippur war so its been there for almost 50 years. Thanks for your input.

scott

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
real like this Scott,outstanding work,great blending of the rust  effects,real like the

tones you got on it,

very well done, :smiling3:

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Looks great on the outside. How about some rubbish on the inside, although I realise this might not be part of the plan.

G

gbrwn56

Thats a really good job there Scott, the damage / rusting looks great.