Did you see them coming?

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Scottie, just caught this up. The jeep is great and as prev. Stated the figs are the bomb
Even if they shave their legs!:tongue-out2:
Cheers, Rick H.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Scottie, just caught this up. The jeep is great and as prev. Stated the figs are the bomb
Even if they shave their legs!:tongue-out2:
Cheers, Rick H.
Rick, Thanks mate. I believe that while recruiting for the SAS smooth legs was a criteria along with being fearless, tenacious and rock hard:tongue-out3:

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Pewter work is peerless. Hairless legs can also be caused by diet & poor circulation I'm told. PaulE.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul.
Love the bumper, what thickness it that pewter please.

Hairless legs to get into the SAS ? My word standards are slipping , what ever next hair nets ? :smiling2:
John

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi John,
Not sure what the thickness is I will have to check and get back to you later. John I think we are already there with beards and long hair.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Not a lot to show for a morning at the bench but I'm happy with what has been done. The holes in the wings have been filled by gluing in short lengths of evergreen rod into the holes then cutting off and dressing back, the same was done with the rear panel of the cab but using off cuts of flat sheet. The can holder was made from etch and cans from the spares box. The bar over the top from pewter. The other can holder I added another can from the spares box. To this I added a number 2 petrol cooker with a handle made from wire and the stand which folds round to hold the lid shut from pewter. and finally the lid from the cook set. I reasoned that they would want to get to the cooker without having to dig through loads of stowage in the back. Finally the battery box? was blinged up with etch, copper wire and wing nuts.

DSCF1659.JPG

DSCF1660.JPG

DSCF1661.JPG

DSCF1662.JPG

DSCF1663.JPG

Thanks for looking
Scottie

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks for the thickness mate.
Just looked at the latest photos, those small items are great, love the last one with the wingnuts :flushed::thumb2::thumb2:
john.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
John,
No worries mate, I will have to get some more and some thinner stuff as well, but normally I use the foil from various packaging for the thin stuff.
Glad you like the build so far, and good to see you along for the ride.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
All good so far, keep 'er going Scottie!:thumb2:
Cheers, Rick H.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Yet another master class Scottie, great work on the Jeep and off to a great start with the truck.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
.....and the details are stunning.....DAAAAAMN that looks really superb.... moooore... :smiling:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
All good so far, keep 'er going Scottie!:thumb2:
Cheers, Rick H.
Cheers Rick, appreciate the comment.
Yet another master class Scottie, great work on the Jeep and off to a great start with the truck.
Mick, Far from a master class but thanks for the kind words.
.....and the details are stunning.....DAAAAAMN that looks really superb.... moooore... :smiling:
Greg, Thanks a lot mate I have to up my game to keep up with you and the other guys on here.