Did you see them coming?

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Beautiful work Scottie. All this fine detailing takes its time but once put together it really does make your builds stand above the rest. Keep it comin mate:thumb2:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Dang Paul,

It looks like the Jeep driver saw the prices of gas here and stocked up before hand. This is really nice and the handles and latches are sweet. You are doing a fantastic job buddy and it just gets better!!! Go Gadget, Go!!!

Prost
Allen

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Beautiful work Scottie. All this fine detailing takes its time but once put together it really does make your builds stand above the rest. Keep it comin mate:thumb2:

Steve,
I am far from the levels of scratchery that some people can achieve but I enjoy this part of model making. I do appreciate the kind words.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Dang Paul,

It looks like the Jeep driver saw the prices of gas here and stocked up before hand. This is really nice and the handles and latches are sweet. You are doing a fantastic job buddy and it just gets better!!! Go Gadget, Go!!!

Prost
Allen

He wouldn't buy that much at the prices here lol. Thanks for the kind words and looking in mate.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
The right direction is where you're heading on this Scottie. Little dropss can make a mighty ocean so detailing however little can make a difference.

Cheers,
Richard

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Lovely work Paul, you're cracking on well buddy.:thumb2:

Thanks mate, I must admit I am enjoying this build.

Keep it coming Scottie,,great work going on here in your build

Thanks Joe, glad your liking it so far.

The right direction is where you're heading on this Scottie. Little dropss can make a mighty ocean so detailing however little can make a difference.

Cheers,
Richard

Richard, I agree and hopefully it is making just enough of a difference.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Excellent "Ma Duece". Now you'll need some extra barrels stowed somewhere to justify the quick change handle:smiling:. PaulE

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul.
I seem to have missed a lot of this, sorry .
Seems to me to be on your normal high standard of work and detailing.That gun is the dogs !!
John.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Super cool MADEUCE... i cant't wait to see it on the jeep and the twin vickers too... :smiling:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Excellent "Ma Duece". Now you'll need some extra barrels stowed somewhere to justify the quick change handle:smiling:. PaulE

Thanks Paul I do have some spare barrels somewhere.

Beautiful:thumb2:

Thanks Steve.

That 50 Cal is amazing Scottie. Such clean and precise work.

Peter thanks mate I have also managed to keep it so the cradle can still swivel up and down but it took some swearing lol.

Paul.
I seem to have missed a lot of this, sorry .
Seems to me to be on your normal high standard of work and detailing.That gun is the dogs !!
John.

John no worries my friend glad you looked in. I might see what I can do about the ammo belt not happy with it being etch it is to flat.

Super cool MADEUCE... i cant't wait to see it on the jeep and the twin vickers too... :smiling:

Hi Greg I have made a start on the Vickers but they need a lot of work. The ones that came with the Black dog set went straight in the bin they were worse than the Tamyia offerings.

B

Brad9826

Hi Scottie, is it possible for you to post a pic of the ammo belt, I've thought of getting some Etch belts , just wanted to see what their like on a closer shot instead of on a plate.. Do you have to round each round?