DIGGIN' MA SPUDS!! a quick 1/72 diorama

D

dubster72

Hi Sniper, I reckon a few of the guys can help you with the Zero-I'm not a plane man so my advice wouldn't be worth much!

And it sounds like a jungle diorama is on the cards with the Japanese stuff that you've bought! So palm trees will be needed! Although you need some US figures, I could see a jungly-beach dio with the GI's capturing the Japanese outpost & truck. Hey, I might do something like that myself!

Patrick

D

dubster72

lol Sorry Ron! just trying to help sniper out & I got a bit carried away!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Hi Sniper, I reckon a few of the guys can help you with the Zero-I'm not a plane man so my advice wouldn't be worth much! And it sounds like a jungle diorama is on the cards with the Japanese stuff that you've bought! So palm trees will be needed! Although you need some US figures, I could see a jungly-beach dio with the GI's capturing the Japanese outpost & truck. Hey, I might do something like that myself!

Patrick
Strange coincidence this.......Desperately needing to warm up and to get a cure for frostbite, guess what I've been quietly getting stuff together for?

:censored2 here I come!!!

Ron

D

dubster72

It's been a bit cold just lately! :cold1: but I'm looking forward to it already!:dan2:Patrick

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
\ said:
(John youve got to get this corrugated cardboard ploughed field idea on the unconventional materials thread! its great)
I've just seen this Tony, sorry mate. Give me a few days and i'll get it sorted for you all.

John.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
WO HEY, I've just spotted the 5* for my spud field...What a shock. I am well chuffed that someone, don't know who, thought that it was good enough for the award.Thank you,

Ron
The mystery is solved....I would like to thank Centurion3RTR (John) for giving this simple diorama the 'Big Five'

It proves that these things don't have to be complicated and full of detail to get the desired effect, just a bit of imagination and the happy accident with the bendy cardboard!!

Thanks again John.

Ron

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
No worries Ron, i like it that much. Like you say it's not over complicated but it makes you think, how deep is the snow, whats in the field and is it mined. But thats how i see it, keep it up mate i like a good thinking man's model.

I feel funny now, need pills lol, John