divine wind

R

RichardMo

Hello Gents.
I am new here was told about this site by Peter Day ( great painter) , I am another MM refugee . So I decided to throw my iron in the fire with my latest bust. It is a Pagaso 1/9 bust of a Japanese Pilot who is about to give his life for his Emperor. painted all in acrylics. Looking forward to getting to know all you new modellers .
RICK.
SAM_0393.JPGSAM_0400.JPG
SAM_0394.JPG
SAM_0397.JPG
SAM_0405.JPG
SAM_0406.JPG

D

Deleted member 6559

Fantastic work Rick - what a way to make your debut on the site.

Peter.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Rick
Terrific work yet again. So pleased you have joined us. It will be great to follow your work
Steve

R

RichardMo

Papa Steve Jim thank you for the kinds words and this forum already looks like I am going to enjoy it. Rick

Last edited by a moderator:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Rick .Hi
What a great piece of work , you have really captured the frightening face.
John .

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great brush work,rick,real like the detail and the tones your gotten with him,very well done,:thumb2:

R

RichardMo

John, Kpnuts , Monica,, Mr.Bowcat very nice to here from you and thank you for the kind words.
Steve I am heading over to have a look at your thread im sure you are doing a fine job on it.
Rick.

R

RichardMo

Hello all, I make my own bases and I use a speckled type of paint. normally I place an emblem on the front but since I cant find or afford one for this figure I will just write the words in Japanese to spell divine wind . I looked it up and got the same answer twice so I wrote them on. So here it is .
Rick
SAM_0407.JPG
SAM_0408.JPG
SAM_0409.JPG

R

RichardMo

Thank you armorguy I have been doing this kind of busts for years and just now think I'm getting to my happy place lol thank you for kind words
RICK

R

RichardMo

Fenlander thank you for the nice response . Its been a long road to get to this point but I know my next bust could all change lol I need to work on consistensy with the faces .
RICK

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fenlander

Fenlander thank you for the nice response . Its been a long road to get to this point but I know my next bust could all change lol I need to work on consistently with the faces .
RICK

Me to :tears-of-joy: