Does anyone have any models of this?

B

bodobodot1

Does anyone have any models (R/C or static) of the Caledonian MacBrayne vessel: Mv Lochnevis?

B

Bunkerbarge

Robert,

Are you thinking of building or do you want to buy a completed model?

If you are building have you looked at the traplet plans service site yet?

If you are wanting to buy a completed model try posting on the Model Boat forum at:

www.modelboats.co.uk/

and also try Model Boat Mayhem site at:

www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/

B

bodobodot1

I am thinking of building, but what is the Traplet plans service?

B

Bluewavestudios

Hi Bod,

The Traplet Plans service is a model plans service run by the publishers of Various Radio Control Magazines in the UK. The link to their website is here:

http://www.traplethouse.com/

You should be able to navigate to the plans service on there.

Regards......Mark

B

Bunkerbarge

Another excellent source of a vast number of plans is:

www.xlistplans.demon.co.uk

They archive an incredible number of out of print plans and are very willing and helpfull when it comes to trying to find a specific for you.

It will take a while to get a plan though because most have to be copied from an original for a particular order.

They did come up with one for me a few months ago when everyone else was saying it was long out of print and it wasn't even on their plans list.

B

bodobodot1

They didnt have the plans I was looking for, but i found sets of plans for a decent model on both sites. Thanks for your help.

B

Bluewavestudios

Glad we could be of help Bod,

I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to build, keep us posted and lets see some pics on here.

Regards.....Mark.

B

Bunkerbarge

If you write to Xlist they can come up with plans that are not actually listed as the list is being continuously developed.

I dropped them a line and they were very helpfull and came up with a set of plans for me which they didn't have listed.