Don't go down to the woods

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Monica
You definitely tackle some unusual subjects. Great start.
Jim

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
:thumb2:Wow Monica, That is a very dramatic scene! I like that a lot.:thumb2::thumb2: Rick H.
HI Monica ah lovley big pictures that I can see easy thank you an it looks like little miss red rideing hood is about to become a light snack for the ole wolf he's certainly got big enough teeth an claws very nicely thought out the poseses are well done monica
chris
ta glad your liking it ,not real an easy paint with theses.layer lines,but getting there slowly ,took like a week for the wall filler to set,
glad you like the bigger pic,s chris,

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
it think they doubled up some how ,lol, ;), but dose show well,and how hard a 3d print with layer lines is to paint,:confused:
HI Monica it happens to me as well sometimes get 4 lots of the same pics up best thing to do is just press the delete button an then just press the post full pic button twice but quick an reprint your pics so it comes up only once as that's the problem if you don't do that an say like hit the post button more than twice it will bump up two or three pics of the same hope this helps you
chris

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
HI Monica it happens to me as well sometimes get 4 lots of the same pics up best thing to do is just press the delete button an then just press the post full pic button twice but quick an reprint your pics so it comes up only once as that's the problem if you don't do that an say like hit the post button more than twice it will bump up two or three pics of the same hope this helps you
chris
ta Chris,I will try that next time,also need to do the text 1st as well i think could not work out how to add it,just me i think, :confused:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
ta Chris,I will try that next time,also need to do the text 1st as well i think could not work out how to add it,just me i think, :confused:
HI MONICA YEA JUST DO YOUR TEXT THEN HIT FULL SIZE PIC SORRY 4 CAPS PC IS PLAYIN UP
CHRIS

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
HI MONICA YEA JUST DO YOUR TEXT THEN HIT FULL SIZE PIC SORRY 4 CAPS PC IS PLAYIN UP
CHRIS
hi ta,Chris,will do good to know ,
ih that no problem it happens the key sticks or maybe needs a reboot,i find playing lotro,that using the m-key for map,will go strange
and will type all different letters for what you push,so reboot, :confused: then its fine

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
some more progress on this one,added some foliage which i always had in mind to do,did won,t pines,
but have not had a real ,lot of luck trying to make them of lay,so went with some juniper,that i socked in
anti frieze boil for a few days then dried them out,it is meant to work much as glycerin is ,see John for details,
well hoping you are liking it so far,bad tree,s and all :smiling4:

Attachments

• 20200526_191345.jpg
    20200526_191345.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 18

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Splendid! What happened to the big hairy guy?
Rick H.
still working on him,just have not been so happy about him,still.
willl be doing some more later, ;)

WHAT Rick said Monica as its lookin good but full size pics please for me please
chris
oh so sorry Chris,will remember to do next time,still some work on him before im happy lol,:smiling4:

The paintjob looks very good - interesting piece! Nothing about it is uhm... allegorical! :smiling4:
why not put a bit of new life back into this one,have seen very nice other ones as well,:smiling:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Monica, the figure is very nicely painted and so are the addition of the Juniper. How do you anti-freeze boil?

Cheers,
Richard

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Hi Monica, the figure is very nicely painted and so are the addition of the Juniper. How do you anti-freeze boil?

Cheers,
Richard
Hi,Richard,much the same way as John users the glycerin ,2 parts water to 1 part,anti- freeze boil in warm water and let sit for a few
day maybe the longer the better,will have to see how they hold up,for next time,
pleased that you are liking it, ;)