Dough Hill Layout expansion

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Lee im really pleased to see another big layout getting bigger very well done an it looks great an I see you have a third rail on your track whats this the main live pickup ? an are you gonna eletrifiey your points or turnouts as you guys call them ? lookin forward to seein this take shape as I like an im enjoyin watchin PaulE 's R/R take shape love railways only wish I had the room to do one :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: ps I have M/R show up on 4 april to go to but I bet it gets cancelled due to this corana V then I will be most diappionted if that happens as I want to get a lot of stuff for my tiger from there
chris

Last edited:

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Chris thanks can’t wait to get started on this part of the layout. The center rail is the power the outer ones are ground. unsure how this will go but there will be a Piggyback ramp on one turnout

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Chris thanks can’t wait to get started on this part of the layout

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Chris. I got some grass down Friday still a lot more work 647E7E7C-2C47-4AF4-9000-99EFE295FFC6.jpeg11527D59-DA54-4E8B-86C4-F425075BC7EF.jpeg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris. I got some grass down Friday still a lot more work View attachment 380613View attachment 380614
HI Lee lookin good that's thing with layouts isn't it loads of work but when I done mine I really enjoyed it an I have been talkin to a newbie who is doing a outside garden railway with a RO RO FERRY SHIP he's modelling on ships under contruckion to run the trains into an his name is OZDELL an he just joined the forum yesday I think an it goin to be a big layout why not have a look at it
chris

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Rick. I’m finding out working on my layout and working with Model railroading really is the best therapy for me right now I enjoy it so much and I am so relaxed while working on it.

John. It’s always a treat to be here and post stuff do you think I’ll ever leave you? You guys are stuck with me for life my friend.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Lee
Pleased that the railway is good therapy. Looking good. These model railways always seeem a huge amount of work.
Jim
Yea Jim its like my tiger build a lot of work an bits to keep adding on but thats all the fun of building something this big an to get it all working an all the elctronics to work out an after each bit added its the case of now whats next on the list to do an always something different an nice work on your layout Lee only the other day when i was lookin at PaulE 's layout i was thinking of another layout but at the time could not remember who's an good to know Lee you wont be goin anywhere as we need every member so we all stick together too keep the forum goin great stuff on your layout an hope to see more Lee
chris

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Lovely railway Lee.

ATB.

Andrew