Dough Hill Layout O gauge

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
John. Thanks for the complement I still need to add a 4’x8’ section to it.

Rick. Thanks for the complement and I will specially among friends here on the forum like you.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris I use 600 grit sandpaper and a very clean soft lint free cloth. Clean tracks makes everything run smooth
HI Again Lee are your tracks nickol silver then ? as i used to try an clean my railroad tracks on my layout but they were made on steel as honby track an it went rusty over night so i was constanly tryin to clean my track an with about 400 ft of track on my big layout it got that all i was doin an i had that useless ZERO 1 computer to run my trains with a chip in them but well after a while i got fed up an sold it all which was a big dissapointment for me
chris

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
HI Again Lee are your tracks nickol silver then ? as i used to try an clean my railroad tracks on my layout but they were made on steel as honby track an it went rusty over night so i was constanly tryin to clean my track an with about 400 ft of track on my big layout it got that all i was doin an i had that useless ZERO 1 computer to run my trains with a chip in them but well after a while i got fed up an sold it all which was a big dissapointment for me
chris
It’s made of steel alloy with Nickel in it I think but it will get some spots of rust on it if you don’t keep up the maintenance on it