First Name
Lee
Thanks John im hoping to all another 4X8 section to it by this fall

Reactions: JR

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Lee, sounds like your pike will be growing, in the future is there a chance part of it will become associated with Uncle Sam's efforts of 75 years ago? Cheers, Rick H.

Last edited:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Great pics. Lee :thumb2: ........caused me to think of our Aussie friend......has anyone heard from our back yard model railroader, Tony "down under"?
Rick H.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Great pics Lee.

ATB

Andrew

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Nice shots Lee. Looks like it would be a ton of fun to run…..

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Great pics. Lee :thumb2: ........caused me to think of our Aussie friend......has anyone heard from our back yard model railroader, Tony "down under"?
Rick H.
Think Chris is the man to ask Rick, I'm sure he's in contact with him .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Rick H.
HI Rick well i had an email from tony's wife that he's back in hospital for the fourth time last week as something is up wiith him now as he has gotten very confused an he cant work his phone or his p/c an well she says docs dont know whats happened so we can only hope he will be ok i will send her another email but i dont want to bother her to much an thanks for askin Rick
chris

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Chris, just let us know if you hear anything. This seems to be going on for a long time, so please pass on my best wishes and regards again.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Lee
I'm not into railway layouts but really enjoyed looking at your photos - excellent they are too. There is a marvelous sense of period. I can imagine all the hours you must have spent on this.
Jim

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Some great photos Lee, it's good now, so can imagine what will it be like if you extend .:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Thanks for all the likes and complements Guys it means a lot to me I’ve been pretty down lately. Has some test ran and a CT Scan on my lungs there was no sign of any abnormal things but they found I now have a Enlarged Heart because of Covid and the long Covid I’m dealing with. Running my trains really is good therapy when I have a bad day and I enjoy sharing my pics with all of you. Thanks again