Dragon 1/16 Feldgendarme

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6559

Thanks chaps.

Just finished it. Will take pics once the varnish is dry.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2: Nothing short of superb.
Nice Peter.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Hi Peter

What Jim R says, twice!! Always admire your work !!

I have one of the Dragon 1/16 figures cheap on evilbay, will no doubt ask for advice someday?

bob

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Superb Peter, I like the light weathered effect at the bottom of his coat:thumb2:

D

Deleted member 6559

Bob - Cheers. I can highly recommend these Dragon figures if you feel like giving yours a go.

Si - Thanks.

Mick - He does look bored - 'Is this b****r going to stop?''

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Morning Peter

Well done, another great looking figure, well painted, if bored LOL

Back to the Carthaginian now?

Sadly the weather has been reasonable, and Anna has been repainting internal doors, knowing full well I will have to finish them off for her!

As we have had daily light showers for short periods, the lawn still needs doing but is always wet!

I am trying to get some modelling time, but it is a hard struggle.

Hopefully a good day with your figure construction and no lawn duty either, lucky man.

Have a good day

Regards

Steve H

D

Deleted member 6559

Morning Steve

Glad you like my bored gendarme. Probably another Dragon figure next, as I can't face the Carthaginian for some reason..

May have to tackle the lawn myself, as my son still hasn't done it. He gets that 'put upon' look when reminded, as he does when asked not to leave wet towels on the bathroom floor, to wash up after himself and to please empty his room of used crockery.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Just doing catch up Peter and found that you have finished this one. This means I will probably find another dozen that I have missed completely :smiling5:

I did this figure in 1 35 once along with a motorbike and that got me thinking. Have you ever considered doing a Wedgie? I assume in the size you prefer it would be too large?? Would you have to use a 1 16th or 1 12 scale vehicle?? Just a thought

mounted_011__sized.jpg351454__sized_l.jpg

D

Deleted member 6559

Hi Steve

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a Wedgie?

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Where half or part of a vehicle is improved by the insertion of a figure or visa versa if you prefer.

D

Deleted member 6559

I see - yes, I would prefer 1/16 and kits that size aren't cheap. I'm not much at scratchery, so I don't think it will happen.