Dragon 1/16 Kampfgruppe Hansen Schutz

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Peter

That really is looking very good indeed. I love the way way you've brought our the expression on his face. Keri up the good work.

Andrew

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
While not a "figure guy" I must say your paint and color applications are flawless and of museum quality in my opinion.
BRAVO!

Jim

D

Deleted member 6559

Steven - Many thanks for your kind words and your continuing support.

Jim - Very kind words. Thank you.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Wow! He is deep in thought. Probably had enough of war and wants to be back home.

Terrifc work on the face. Liking the detail on the equipment also. Looking forward to seeing you do a full Autumn camouflage smock and trousers soon :smiling2:

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
as usual you deliver some STUNNING pieces your painting skills are fantastic..

D

Deleted member 6559

Thank you Greg, but too much praise. I've still got a long way to go with my painting, especially eliminating quite a degree of clumsiness.

D

Deleted member 7237

I've been playing catch up again, I like all the detail in the equipment on this one just stunning.
Jim mentioned they should be in a museum which I agree with are any of yours pieces on display anywhere ?
Pete.

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
The guys have said it and I just Can’t say enough in regards to your painting skills Peter..EXCEPTIONAL skills that I wish I had. The selection, blending and mastery with the brush of colors is amazing

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Fantastic result Peter. I'm glad you kept the Browning Hi-Power pistol in his right hand. These pistols were highly sought after. First, they were an incredibly flawless functioning pistol , but mostly because they held 13 rounds of 9mm in each magazine. If you look at the second pic. you posted at the beginning of your thread you will notice the other soldier is looking at it in a very lustful way.
Rick H.

D

Deleted member 6559

Joe - Woah, too much! You make me blush.

Rick - Many thanks. Yes, he seems well pleased to have got hold of the Browning.