Dragon 1/16 Michael Wittmann

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Nice work on Herr Wittman. Have I seen that head before??? Good luck with the yoga, Pilates, aerobics, running, swimming and building up your core LOL

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Just superb Peter, you must be really happy. though we will expect even more when Katherine has you " centered" just think what the future might bring.
Personally I can't wait :flushed:

D

Deleted member 6559

Mick - Thank you.

Steve - Glad you like Wittmann - I have used the head on other figures. My wife's into alternative therapies I'm afraid - I tend to hope that there's a pill for everything.

John - Thanks. I may re-do the head on Wittman, but will see how I feel about it after a week. May have found that Katherine's pilates tube (don't ask) has cured me by then.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Nice result on Wittman Peter. Who's the chap next to him in the last frame, with the brown P.38 holster and map case? Cheers, Rick H.

D

Deleted member 6559

Hi Rick - He's no-one in particular - just Tamiya's Wehrmacht Tank Commander with a Dragon head.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Well Sir, you did a bang up job on him as well. Great detail with very uncommon accoutrements!
Cheers mate

D

Deleted member 6559

Thanks Rick. All the gear is as supplied with the kit. I just swapped the head as Tamiya's was terrible.