Morning Peter

Good to hear Joe is on the mend.

Frosty here, again, hopefully a clear bright dry day ahead

Have fun with the next one

Regards

Steve H

D

Deleted member 6559

Morning Steve. Joe's much perkier and learning to live with ewer teeth. Next one coming up....

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Peter please can you slow down I can't keep up with you youngsters I'm getting old I can't read this quickly, lovely work yet again it's beyond me how you keep up this standard or work, just brilliant.
Pete.

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Pete,
looking good. glad your over your Hypo. I had the scariest time in my life last summer. We queued outside a chip shop in grange-over-sands for about an hour in the sun, up the steps, round the counter and were next to order, said to my wife i didn't feel too good, had hypos before - so knew (i thought) i had a couple of minutes to get to the car and my glucose tablets. Next thing i am grabbing onto the counter, cant move, legs locked in place, knuckles turning white, couldn't hear anything and my wife said my pupils were fixed. She ran to the car to get my meds, luckily someone else in the queue knew what to do and basically poured a can and a half of full fat coke down my neck, i couldn't even open my mouth fully to get the drink in. 5 minutes later and after sitting on a chair i was back to normal. scary stuff though.

D

Deleted member 6559

Pete - Glad you like him. You're a bit speedy yourself you know - straight out of hospital and on to the plastic in no time.

Steve - Sounds like a bad one. I'm type 2 so get a different kind of attack - blurred vision, severe headache, palpitations, sweating, dizziness etc etc. They tend to last for about four hours, but I feel the aftereffects for another couple of days. Ain't life great?