Dragon 1/35 Dicker Max

V

virtue66

Good day to you Gents.

Well, here comes another from me. This is my second Dragon kit ever. Due to the complexity of the dragon kit, I never touched them but I'm trying to step up my game so I bought one that a member from MilitaryModelling forum was selling cheaply. I'm glad I bought this as I enjoyed this build very much so.

The close ups shots for the muds, the crew. the on-board equipment, the exhaust, the underside, the boogies and, as usual, my show case photos from various angles can be found on my blog so just follow the link ( I had to take a lot of photos so sorry guys )

http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/dragon-135-dicker-max.html

Thanks in advance for any feed back you guys might have. Thank you guys for always supporting me.

Until Next time.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice work Gary. Looks like the commander is not happy with the wrong turn they made earlier.

First Name
Aaron
Nice work...how bout them dragon instructions aye lol.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice work, love the soldier in the back throwing his arms wide...It wasn't my fault lol.

Topos from me mate.

Si:smiling3:

V

virtue66

\ said:
Nice work Gary. Looks like the commander is not happy with the wrong turn they made earlier.
Thank you. I wish I had bought some Hornet Heads for some real expression like shouting or something but This is acceptable.

\ said:
Nice work...how bout them dragon instructions aye lol.
ugh... tell me about it.. hate them

\ said:
Nice work, love the soldier in the back throwing his arms wide...It wasn't my fault lol.Topos from me mate.

Si:smiling3:
hehe.. that's the plan .. something like '' what do you want me to do?? '' or '' I didn't do it !!'' .... :P

\ said:
A clean and tidy work.Looks very good!

Cheers. Polux
Thank you so very much