Dragon Bishop

T

tommy1drop

Hi all I have had this particular kit in my stash for too long:rolleyes: and is my entry for the Valentine sig;)

That`s it for now, going to start the turret and tackle the tracks:rolleyes: will update later when I`ve got a bit more done;) hope you like it.

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Ian, it`s going together nicely with no issues yet, but I have the turret to build next:eek:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice one Tommy , and a very good stat as well i do like the look off this one, :rolleyes:

D

dubster72

Those Dragon Imperial lots may be getting on a bit, but they still build into lovely models.

I'll enjoy watching this one.

T

tommy1drop

Hi guys glad to have you along, managed to get a little more done on the Bishop:rolleyes: before I had to go to hospital with a broken foot(again) :sad:

Our 7+ stone German Shepherd jumped of the sofa and landed on my foot:eek:= one broken foot, It`s the third time in just over two years I have broken the same foot in the same place:oops: got told it`s a weakness in the bones in the area of my foot, and will always be the same:sad:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh ouch Tommy hope your ok, :confused:they must be small horses at that size, :rolleyes:so you have to hobble about for a bit,

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Monica, yep he`s a big lad, and I`m used to the hobbling now:rolleyes: That`s the culprit....the German:D

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Looking great Tom...the dogs and the model.

Si:smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Patrick, he`s only gone and trod on my foot again:eek: to be fair to him, when I yelped he did give me a sideways glance, the Wifey reckons I did make make a sound like a little girl though:oops:

Thanks Si they are good looking pooches, I`m enjoying building this kit, it`s going together nicely with no issues yet:rolleyes:

T

tommy1drop

Hi all, just a quick up date on where this kit is at the moment, the majority of the kit is built, well the top and bottom hulls are anyway, and a start on the fighting compartment is under way, some paint is also on the kit, long way from finished with that as it sits, also the tracks are under way, small buggers, very challenging for folk with gimpy fingers:rolleyes:

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Ian, just done a bit more to her, built the fighting compartment and have started the many links that make up the tracks:eek:

D

dubster72

There's a lot of scope for some nice weathering on that one Tom!

I share your pain with making tracks - I'm doing some now that have 7 parts per link & there's 164 links!

T

tommy1drop

Hi Patrick thanks for that, rather you than me on those tracks of yours;)

7 parts per link:eek: how have you not managed to bin them:mad: I have some Bronco Sherman tracks like that, so far they have sat at the bottom of the stash, and probably will sit there for some time:D

D

dubster72

Mate, I'm gonna cheat! The track guards cover the upper run entirely so I won't bother with them!

The actual construction isn't so bad, it's cleaning up the tiny delicate parts that's time consuming.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
lookin real nice ive got one of these part built so will look forward to see how yours goes

T

tommy1drop

Thanks John, just got the fighting compartment finished now, got to fill in the sink mark on the axles for the boggies and a small bit on the side of the fighting compartment, apart from that, its just those pesky tracks:eek: