Dragon Flak Maultier

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
And I hesitate to mention this , I really do... but yet feel compelled to enter back into this topic. That kinda-sorta reminds me "Stuckey Logs" found at Stuckey's truck stops (not even sure if they are still around) . Okay now stick with me here (get the pun?) The logs were about the same dimension , only were a pecan-encrusted taffy-like core. I found their appearance to be far too menacing for me to consider taking one on so-to-speak.
:tears-of-joy:

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I remember them Ron. Could be quite messy in the summertime. :tears-of-joy:Sticky fingers.

Panzerwrecker

SMF Supporter
First Name
Los
Looking good Ron. I too bought the white boxed Opel Blitz but just the early high sided RWD drive truck version and I do remember it costing far too much. My purchase justification was to see how it stacked up against the Tamiya truck TBH.

I love these desperate attempts to mount weighty gun platforms in light trucks. It is a little odd that Dragon decided to go with a high sided bed when you really would have needed to remove as much material from the sides as possible. There are a few pics of a Maultier with a 2cm Flak in Northern France which has also had the metal cab top removed to aid weapon functionality. It is a version I have yet to see modelled.

As for which gun to go with I guess, either would be OK so a personal choice

Look forward to seeing you add some paint