Dragon T-34/76 1941 mod. (prod. no. 6205)

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
That’s a nice T-34 Christian....once that Matt coat goes on it’ll look even better! Are you adding any dirt/dust?

Gauge1TrainsDK

SMF Supporter
First Name
Christian
That’s a nice T-34 Christian....once that Matt coat goes on it’ll look even better! Are you adding any dirt/dust?
Thanks, Si! Yes, I will be adding dirt and dust, and probably Vallejo mud, too. It's all too much fun :smiling::thumb2:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John - absolutely no problem! I was just thinking maybe I - as a relative newcomer - had misunderstood what a pinwash was!
No Christian . its me . :smiling2: How much weathering are you going to do ? In case your bothered about doing it there are plenty of videos on U tube. Keep posting your up dates.
John.

Gauge1TrainsDK

SMF Supporter
First Name
Christian
No Christian . its me . :smiling2: How much weathering are you going to do ? In case your bothered about doing it there are plenty of videos on U tube. Keep posting your up dates.
John.
I plan on doing dirt, dust and mud. Also I think chipping, maybe light, and rust or rust-colouration. I usually don't know how far I'll go until I actually work with it. Having seen many YouTube-videos on techniques, I am currently in "practice mode".

Best regards!

Reactions: JR

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Nice work Christian. Good luck with all the weathering.