Duel in the Sun - 1:35 diorama

T

TREEMENDUS

Top work Anthony. Very nice composition too.

We are a friendly lot, so how about a little introduction so we know something about you?
Thanks Ron. I built this a few years ago and presented it as a step-by step guide to making the various elements in the scene and how to achieve certain scenic effects. I came across it on my computer yesterday and thought your members might like to see it. I'm not here for advertising myself but I do have a company that sells scenic modelling materials and have written a couple of books on how to create scale model scenery, they are aimed at railway modellers but the techniques apply to all genres of modelling. I also did a snow scene with a Stug III and a winters tree, I can post that if you like.

Cheers

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Nice build. I thought the Avatar name sounded familiar Anthony and I have come across your products. Welcome aboard. Yes please do post the other dio. Always like a good dio with lots of detail and greens and snow.

Cheers,
Richard

T

TREEMENDUS

Nice build. I thought the Avatar name sounded familiar Anthony and I have come across your products. Welcome aboard. Yes please do post the other dio. Always like a good dio with lots of detail and greens and snow.

Cheers,
Richard

Cheers,
Richard
Thanks Richard. In reality I've got a load of stuff I could post when I come to think about it.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Many of us come from & some still do model railroading, so can relate. PaulE