EA 18G Growler 1/48

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Ralph I dint know you were doin this build how come you dint show the build as I would love to have seen it ? as its turned out great
chris

D

Deleted member 4539

HI Ralph I dint know you were doin this build how come you dint show the build as I would love to have seen it ? as its turned out great
chris
Cheers Chris:smiling3:.
I don't often do works in progress threads.Only when I am doing something that is not bog standard.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful job ralph , and an aircraft ive got on my to do list , ive got the revell f-18c and fa-18f super hornet in the stash and if they look half as good as this one ill be well happy , cheers tony

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI again Ralph please please if you do another build like this please show the build as I know you said things went wrong but in all my builds an the forum guys as well some things go wrong. But its just one of those things which we all have to get over an put right an lookin at your super hornet build you got it right in the end as to me it looks a great build an the wheathering looks spot on which im no good at that but i'll proberly have a go when I build my big kits. If I dare as I have not got a airbrush so it will be very difficult for me to get right an could we have some more pics of the plane from different angeles an a underside shot ? as my hornet was suppose to be a growler but I wanted a weapons load plane in stead of a electronic warfare plane an yours is the only one so far that ive seen brilliant build
chris

Last edited: