EA 18G Growler 1/48

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4539

HI again Ralph please please if you do another build like this please show the build as I know you said things went wrong but in all my builds an the forum guys as well some things go wrong. But its just one of those things which we all have to get over an put right an lookin at your super hornet build you got it right in the end as to me it looks a great build an the wheathering looks spot on which im no good at that but i'll proberly have a go when I build my big kits. If I dare as I have not got a airbrush so it will be very difficult for me to get right an could we have some more pics of the plane from different angeles an a underside shot ? as my hornet was suppose to be a growler but I wanted a weapons load plane in stead of a electronic warfare plane an yours is the only one so far that ive seen brilliant build
chris
Cheers again Chris:smiling3:.
To be honest I don't really like to do WIP builds but I do do some.As for undersdide pics I do not weather under the wings/tailplanes as I do not intend to take pics of them.As for different angle shots I normally would but the port side of the aircraft is a bit of a mess in places so I just took pics of the best side.I nearly binned it towards the end of the build.
All ths best to you and Jen for Christmas.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Cheers again Chris:smiling3:.
To be honest I don't really like to do WIP builds but I do do some.As for undersdide pics I do not weather under the wings/tailplanes as I do not intend to take pics of them.As for different angle shots I normally would but the port side of the aircraft is a bit of a mess in places so I just took pics of the best side.I nearly binned it towards the end of the build.
All ths best to you and Jen for Christmas.
OK Ralph I understand if you feel like that an many thanks for the chritmas wishes to me a jen an all best to you an yours this Christmas time :thumb2:
jen an chris

D

Deleted member 4539

Hi Ralph
Don't know what problems you found with the kit but that is a great result. Paint work and weathering is a top job.
Jim
Cheers Jim :smiling3:.
There were a few bad fit issues and my own stupidity.