Early Morning modelling thoughts

First Name
Adrian
So I'm sat at work, it's 03.40 and my minds wandering.
I've recently moved house and after some rejigging I've set my bench back up and after a little look around I realised how many started builds I have.
In no particular order, I have started...…

1/9th WLA 750
1962 Chevrolet Corvette ( Phil Coulson's Lola intended build )
Babylon 5 Shadow ship
DS9 Defiant stripped back to repaint and light
Buck Rogers, Hawk Ship from season 2
2 Audi R8's almost complete ( Ironman linked ) of course
1967 GT-350 Mustang.

On top of this I have around 20 build models that need attention to reattach various bits after my move.

Then I have my future planned builds, Millenium Falcon with correct height side walls, Resin Milano and Avengers Helicarrier.

I've also got thoughts on my S.I.G I'm trying to launch, yes Sci-Fi related :smiling3:

All that said and done and I get home go to sleep and then back to work, my odd days off are spent doing house bits and pieces and looking after my tropical fish.

One day I might get to take some pics of completed works that I haven't had time to post and there is some military stuff to show :smiling3:

Oh well 3 hours to go what else can I think about building :smiling3:

Reactions: JR

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
It’s by WARP Models, apparently. Never heard of them and I can’t find a web site, but this kit seems to date from 1998 and sells new for about £75. I think I’ll pass for now :smiling3:

First Name
Adrian
It’s by WARP Models, apparently. Never heard of them and I can’t find a web site, but this kit seems to date from 1998 and sells new for about £75. I think I’ll pass for now :smiling3:
There's a cheaper one on evilbay

First Name
Adrian
I've already built the resin Whitestar and Thunderbolt, both are on here somewhere :smiling3:

I forgot to say I've also got the resin Milano rescribed and primed ready to mask and paint.

First Name
Adrian
Looking forward to seeing these.

And this too
With Coulson's car I've converted the wheels ready to do it "inflight"
All my S.H.I.E.L.D builds will sit on some resin bases I've cast ready.

Attachments

• DSC_6588 (1).jpg
    DSC_6588 (1).jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_6592 (1).jpg
    DSC_6592 (1).jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 1