Earthforce omega class destroyer EAS Agamemnon

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
"This is Captain John Sheridan and here to arrest president Clarke and to return our planet to it's people"

"The year 2261 and the name of the place is Babylon 5"

So it's finished now I'm pretty pleased with considering it's resin and it's brush painted , no real problems with the kit but lots of hard work cleaning all 86 parts , decals went on well but somehow one got moved and as it's got varnish over the top I can't sort it so it will have to stay

If anyone is thinking of getting this kit then you will need two things

1 lots of patience

2 a lot more patience

So here it is but try to be kind View attachment 88603

View attachment 88604

View attachment 88605

View attachment 88606

View attachment 88607

View attachment 88608

View attachment 88609

View attachment 88610

View attachment 88611

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

P

Polux

Yep Alan!!

Build a resin kit isn't an easy work....and this one looks very, very nice!! So my congrats!! :smiling3:

Excellent Sci-Fi model on your collection!

Cheers Polux.

First Name
Richard
Hi Alan,

well i followed the build and liked it allot. Now its done and i like it allot more.

Never done a Sci-Fi model, but i know the show!

very nice work indeed.

5 stars from me.

Cheers Richi

First Name
Adrian
Watched it all the way and you did a fantastic job, love the paint work and it makes me want to watch the DVD's again :smiling3:

Adrian

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys I'm pleased you like it , I did try to do a mottle effect on the hull but it just didn't look right and I couldn't get the scale

I must have watched the DVDs with these in three times each trying to get the right look and then I realised that because none of B5 with these in was ever repeated I realised that the rendering for the ships was always different

But it turned out ok and thanks for the great comments I appreciate them :smiling3:

D

dubster72

Sheridan would have been proud of that Alan! And any kit that needs 2 1/24 stands to hold it up is mightily impressive ;)

So next is a scratchbuilt scale Babylon 5? :P

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers Patrick I appreciate it :smiling3:

I think I'll just get the revell B5 station instead mate :D

First Name
Dave
Great build Alan.I loved the series and have got all the DVD boxed sets .I was looking at a resin kit of the Shadows ship a while ago. Dont think I would be able to do the paint job on it though.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Great build Alan.I loved the series and have got all the DVD boxed sets .I was looking at a resin kit of the Shadows ship a while ago. Dont think I would be able to do the paint job on it though.
Cheers dave I appreciate that :smiling3:

I looked at the shadow ship and that's what put me off , you've got to use an AB for that but could you I agin the masking !

First Name
Dave
http://www.pebble.co.uk/product/retailerRedirect.html?prov=ebay&n=Babylon+5+Shadows+Spider+Ship+Warp+Models+Resin+Kit&price=49&url=aHR0cDovL3JvdmVyLmViYXkuY29tL3JvdmVyLzEvNzEwLTUzNDgxLTE5MjU1LTAvMT9mZjM9MiZ0b29saWQ9MTAwNDEmY2FtcGlkPTUzMzc0OTI3MjcmY3VzdG9taWQ9JmxnZW89MSZ2ZWN0b3JpZD0yMjk1MDgmaXRlbT0xODE1MTA4NDk1NDc%3D

There's a Shadows ship on ebay at the moment for £49 if your tempted!.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Well Al, I think that has turned out rather nice. Working with resin can be difficult it is unwieldy and even though it is hard it can be damaged easily-I know. Top work and a model that looks superb, the paintwork is nice and the decals really add to it. All round-great build.

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Is this the Warp model kit Al? Was looking at one but £70 it put me off.

Si:smiling3:

J

Jesse

It's very nice work indeed Al, I just ordered the WARP model kit 1:14000 scale I think that's the right number of zero's lol
Looking forward to getting stuck in once I finish my uss voyager. Though that may be a while.

Jesse