Next up… Some more Wurger action. The top IP is a bit of a ‘stick and hope’ as you sandwich the fuselage halves together. Think i got it right after a couple of attempts. Not great for Eduard but the rest was spot on in the office. All PE went well.
This kit is stunning in its accuracy of fit, an absolute joy! All together now, just waiting to fit the nose cowel and a final section of the cockpit plus the front part of the canopy and then on with some external priming. Wheel bays done and undercarriage painted.
I have resurrected this from the shelf! Decided to crack on. Pleased I did, had one of those days when the AB was behaving; managed to get the Yellow sections done, the RLM underneath and the winter mottling on top. This scheme has a section or two of standard camo on the wings and fuselage so will be doing that next.