Eduard Hellcat Mk2

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
excellent job ,nigel , well done.The cockpit in particular looks great, looking forward to your next one , cheers tony

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
That's turned out nice. How was it to build? I know some of their stuff can be a bit "challenging".

Steve

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
N

niggelac

\ said:
Well done I think it looks super whats up next?
I have a thing about EE lightnings at the moment , Used at my local airfield ,RAF Coltishall in the 60s .74 squadron 226 OCU and the AFDS . I went to see them at the Battle of Britain open days .

Nigel

N

niggelac

\ said:
That's turned out nice. How was it to build? I know some of their stuff can be a bit "challenging".Steve
It went together very well , well engineered ,it makes my skills look better than they probably are .

Lots of stencils .It is the dual combo boxing so I still have the Mk 1 to do .Very good value .

Nigel

S

Saul Sheldon

That looks great niggelac, especially the paint job. The Hellcat is such an imposing, no nonsense plane isn't it? I'm in the middle of doing the Hasegawe 1/48 Hellcat, together with the Aires detail set so the engine will be visible. Will definitely post up some pics when I eventually finish it!

look forward to your lightning, ahh another of my favourites too

Cheers, Saul

P

pds1974

That is simply awesome mate. I'm especially impressed with your canopy and cockpit - I just hope my first attempt will come out looking half as good and I'll be pleased!