Eduard\Revell 1\48 British S.E.5a

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Peter

Looking very good indeed. Well done.

Andrew

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Nice job peter , it makes me want to do another ww1 aircraft myself , cheers tony

First Name
Gary
Terrific canvas effect. I'm a huge fan of WW1 and the Royal Flying Corp. I have most of the Biggles books and a couple are very early rare, but not worth a fortune, early editions. I've put off building WW1 planes because of what you've done. I want to get that authentic look so will wait until a get more experience. Really love the SE.5, the Spitfire of the British air force

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
That looks a absolutely spot on. Weathering, in my opinion is perfect. Great job Peter.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Very nice Peter. Full marks for the rigging and the wethering.
Pete
That is fantastic.

Very nice build Peter! Rigging looks great too :thumb2:
Steven
That looks a absolutely spot on. Weathering, in my opinion is perfect. Great job Peter.
Terrific canvas effect. I'm a huge fan of WW1 and the Royal Flying Corp. I have most of the Biggles books and a couple are very early rare, but not worth a fortune, early editions. I've put off building WW1 planes because of what you've done. I want to get that authentic look so will wait until a get more experience. Really love the SE.5, the Spitfire of the British air force
Nice build Peter. You have managed to capture that vintage character, well done.
Nice job peter , it makes me want to do another ww1 aircraft myself , cheers tony
Peter,
You have every right to be happy with that, nicely done.
Great work Peter.
Peter

Looking very good indeed. Well done.

Andrew
A great build with some nice detail.

Thanks all and I didn't think it was that good so I must be my own worst critic.

First Name
Gary
Superb weathering. And blow me down I've just started the same model. Got it as a damaged box half price from Creative Models and I have a long love of WW1 planes anyway. I'll be doing the night fighter or I was until I saw the decals are not the best in terms of colour. So I'll have a think, possibly, but I doubt I could do the weathering as good as that

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Terrific Se5.a! Great paintwork, rigging and finish. Makes me want to start my Wingnuts kits!
Quality display model you should be really proud of.
All the best
Paul