eine Brechung vom Kämpfen

0ne48thtel

Here is one of my offerings for year long dio build it translates to a break from the fighting.
There will be plenty of scratch building involved as I want it set in a farm yard with some out buildings being used for various things.DSCF6190.JPG

D

dubster72

Nice kits there Terry. Will you do a separate build thread for the Wirbelwind? I'd like to see how it compares to my Ostwind.

0ne48thtel

Nice kits there Terry. Will you do a separate build thread for the Wirbelwind? I'd like to see how it compares to my Ostwind.
I wasn't planning on doing Patrick that said when I start it I could focus on that alone so it is easier to follow. I know on the build I am still doing there hasn't really been any real from start to finish threads on any of the vehicles. So with this I one I will try to keep it all a bit tidier.

P

Polux

Wow!! There are some really interesting items there. This one will be great, sure ;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
do like the sounds of this one,Terry,some very nice kits as well,interesting I,must say,:smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Really looking forward to following this build Terry, lots of lovely kits there mate;)

0ne48thtel

Thanks folks for the kind words.
As I managed to get some bench time finally over the weekend I made a start on the field kitchen. The pot looked/was empty so I added some plastic putty and gave it a lick of paint.DSCF6193.JPG DSCF6194.JPG DSCF6195.JPG
The painting of the kitchen unit is only rough at the moment once the hatches and other details are added I will start picking out the finer bits.

First Name
colin
Nice work so far terry.
I've just orderer a goulash cannon for my next dio tery so if you don't mind I'll get my chair

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Sounds epic in scope, how big do you plan your base to be? Seems it need be rather large, I'm watching;)

0ne48thtel

Thanks gents this one is probably going to be as big the board the barn is on maybe a bit bigger we shall see.