Escape to victory. Dunkirk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Hi Ralph

Just come across this and I've got to say it's brilliantly executed - and I'm not really a busts man.

That is WITHOUT a doubt one of the best facial renditions I have seen, so very well done indeed.

ATB

Andrew

D

Deleted member 4539

Hi Ralph

Just come across this and I've got to say it's brilliantly executed - and I'm not really a busts man.

That is WITHOUT a doubt one of the best facial renditions I have seen, so very well done indeed.

ATB

Andrew
Cheers Andrew :smiling3:.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent finish Ralph.

Not that I'm any good at them, but a large percentage of minature painted faces I've seen are way too heavy on the cheek lines etc., and look almost clown like. Your 'Tommy' looks perfectly natural and somewhat relieved too.

D

Deleted member 4539

HI Ralph yes do some figures but please come back an do a ship or two as you made some wonderfull excamples what with the seacape an such
chris
Cheers Chris :smiling3:.
I have a few ships in the stash.

D

Deleted member 4539

Excellent finish Ralph.

Not that I'm any good at them, but a large percentage of minature painted faces I've seen are way too heavy on the cheek lines etc., and look almost clown like. Your 'Tommy' looks perfectly natural and somewhat relieved too.
Cheers Ron :smiling3:.
I always try to do my best and it is usually how I feel on the day how a piece of paintwork turns out.