Escape to victory. Dunkirk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4539

Realky nice work Ralph.Love the warm flesh tones.Hope you get the figure bug back to join the few of us on here who like them.
Superb stuff fella.
Richard.
Cheers Richard :smiling3:.
I will be having afew dsys off as it is too hot for me but I will certainly be doing more.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Awesome as usual Ralph, had a similar thing happen to a lad standing right next me back in the days I wish not to remember.
only it wasn't a bullet but shrapnel :face-with-head-bandage:

Jim
Where did it happen?.
My Uncle Jim was part of the BEF,he also landed on D Day and was accidently shot in the back of his leg by one of his own men.
2fnKyffnfaj-8wy1XYTQHaDa&w=300&h=138&c=7&o=5&pid=1.jpgSorry but that is about how much I would like to reminisce, it just was such a similar circumstance
he even had that same plucky grin on his face.
I never saw him again, I pray God he made it home in one piece.

Jim

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hello my Friends.
This is my latest from Life Miniatures.
About 8 months ago I completely lost my passion for figures, mainly due to doing commission after commission(all Napoleonics).I then started to do a lot of ships for myself.
I decided to paint this to see if I still had any enjoyment of painting figures.
Once the painting started (especially blending the oils)I was very happy and enjoying myself.
Anyway I hope you like it.
Ralph.

View attachment 350798View attachment 350795View attachment 350797View attachment 350796
He looks so real, awesome.